The Polson Chamber Junior Ambassadors organization is a group of the local students that work in conjunction with the Polson Chamber of Commerce.
Criteria For Junior Ambassadors Scholarship
To be considered for a scholarship all documentation and responses to the following criteria below are required. The amount of the award will vary depending on the availability of funds.
- Graduating Senior
- A current and active member of the Junior Ambassadors group
- Acceptance to a school of higher learning
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Completed application
- A paragraph stating your educational and professional goals and your motivation for seeking a scholarship.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from someone other than a relative (one from a teacher and one from a Chamber business leader in the community) who can reference to the applicant's character, qualities, career aspirations and specific examples of the student's strengths.
- Initiation and implementation of a Senior Philanthropic Service Project based on a specific community need.
- Attendance (monthly meetings, SPLASH, volunteerism)
All completed materials must be submitted to the Junior Ambassadors Leader.
For information contact the Polson Chamber of Commerce at 406.883.5969.